- Co-polymer of styrene divinyl benzene
- Thermally stable up to 500°F
- Compatible with both oil and water, not solvents
- Environmentally safe
- Narrow Particle Size Distribution
MCL beads are manufactured, screened and packaged in an industrial environment located in the USA. A standard COA indicating size, density, color, lot number and date of manufacture is included. This is a different manufacturing process than SSDP.
- Form: Spherical Solid Bead
- Color: Clear
- Specific Gravity: 1.06
- Several Sizes (mm): .1-.2, .2-.3, .2-.4, .4-.6, .6-.8, .8-1.0, 1.0-1.5
- Odor: Styrene Odor apparent
This colorless bead is intended to be used as a grinding media in most milling applications that require very low contamination levels from wear. Choose from several different grades of beads including toughened and preabraded. Products that benefit from this type of media are generally low viscosity and shear sensitive. Norstone makes no warranty regarding the specific use of this bead or intended end use for the products made with this bead.
MCL is available from 1 kg up to 20 kg packaging in 1 kg increments. All packaging is in FDA approved foil pouches which are shipped in an antistatic plastic bag.