- Co-polymer of styrene divinyl benzene
- Thermally stable up to 500°F
- Compatible with both oil and water, not solvents
- Environmentally safe
- Narrow Particle Size Distribution
SKYTO-GMP beads are manufactured, screened, washed and packaged in a GMP environment located in the USA. A full array of testing is performed for residuals, microbes and toxins all included with the COA. Additional testing available upon request for an additional charge. Audits of the facility are permitted
- Form: Spherical Solid Bead
- Color: Clear
- Specific gravity: 1.06
- Serveral Sizes (mm): .1-.2, .2-.3, .2-.4, .4-.6, .6-.8, .8-1.0, 1.0-1.5
- Odor: Virtually NO ODOR, <50 ppm free styrene
This non-toxic and dust free bead is intended to be used as a grinding media in most milling applications that require very low contamination levels from wear. Products that benefit from this type of media are generally low viscosity and shear sensitive. Norstone makes no warranty regarding the specific use of this bead or intended end use for the products made with this bead. Choose from several grades of grinding media beads including, standard, low odor, toughened, and preabraded.
SSDP is available from 1 kg up to 20 kg packaging in 1 kg increments. All packaging is in FDA approved foil pouches which are shipped in an antistatic plastic bag.