- Co-polymer of styrene divinyl benzene
- Thermally stable up to 500°F
- Compatible with both oil and water, not solvents
- Environmentally safe
- Narrow Particle Size Distribution
SSDP beads are manufactured, screened and packaged in an industrial environment located in the USA. A standard COA indicating size, density, color, lot number and date of
manufacture is included. This is a different manufacturing method than MCL.
- Form: Spherical Solid Bead
- Color: Clear
- Specific Gravity: 1.06
- Several Sizes (mm): .1-.2, .2-.3, .2-.4, .4-.6, .6-.8, .8-1.0, 1.0-1.5
- Odor: Styrene Odor apparent
Beads from 1.5-2.3 mm can be manufactured but not all will be spherical. They are more expensive due to small yields for this size range.
This dust free bead is intended to be used as a grinding media in most milling applications that require very low contamination levels from wear. Choose from several grades of spherical grinding media beads from Norstone. Products that benefit from this type of media are generally low viscosity and shear sensitive. Norstone makes no warranty regarding the specific use of this bead or intended end use for the products made with this bead
SSDP is available from 1 kg up to 20 kg packaging in 1 kg increments. All packaging is in FDA approved foil pouches which are shipped in an anti-static plastic bag.